Is There Any Preference Between a Street Address and PO Box?
Which should come first, the PO Box or the street address? Is there really a difference?
The Difference Between "Mappable" and "Valid"
Google maps can find this address, why does SmartyStreets say that it's not a valid address?
ZIP Codes 101
What is a ZIP code and how can I understand more about it without first working as a postal employee for 20 years?
Why You Get Returned Mail
Even after verifying the address, mail can still be returned on occasion. That's up to the recipient and mailman.
How does the autocomplete service work and why does it sometimes return addresses that aren't valid?
How to Computer
- Why SmartyStreets
- Why You Get Returned Mail
- How Do I Tell if This Address Is Real?
- Standardizing and Validating Addresses
- Extra Address Information
- Improving Address Data
- How Do I Get Geocodes?
- Do I need and Apt. or Suite #?
- Baking a Batch: Processing Multiple Requests at Once
- Why Won't My Address Verify/Validate?
- Maintaining Data Security with SmartyStreets
- Map Services Don't Validate Addresses
- Using Regular Expressions for Street Addresses
- PO Box vs. Street Address
- Who Can Validate Addresses?
- Alternatives to the USPS API
- Popular Lat/Long Providers
- ZIP Code API
- Does Google Parse/Standardize Addresses?
- Can I Validate an Address While Using Addmarker?
- Data Management
- Address Data Management "Like a Boss"
- International Geocoding: Around the GPS in 80 Days
Road Closed is our page archive, which contains outdated information. It is available for historical purposes only.View the archive ›