Is There Any Preference Between a Street Address and PO Box?
Which should come first, the PO Box or the street address? Is there really a difference?
The Difference Between "Mappable" and "Valid"
Google maps can find this address, why does SmartyStreets say that it's not a valid address?
ZIP Codes 101
What is a ZIP code and how can I understand more about it without first working as a postal employee for 20 years?
Why You Get Returned Mail
Even after verifying the address, mail can still be returned on occasion. That's up to the recipient and mailman.
How does the autocomplete service work and why does it sometimes return addresses that aren't valid?
- Address Validation
- Address Standardization
- International Address Validation
- County Data
- Address Lookup
- AVS vs. Address Validation
- CASS Processing
- Unique ZIP Code
- Good Validation API
- PO Box–Only ZIP Code
- Postal Code
- Royal Mail
- Deutsche Post
- La Poste
- Glossary of Terms
- ZIP+4 Code
- Rejected address? What does that mean?
- Reverse geocoding. Easily done! Right?
How to Computer
- Why SmartyStreets
- Why You Get Returned Mail
- How Do I Tell if This Address Is Real?
- Standardizing and Validating Addresses
- Extra Address Information
- Improving Address Data
- How Do I Get Geocodes?
- Adding ZIP+4 Codes to Addresses
- Do I need and Apt. or Suite #?
- Baking a Batch: Processing Multiple Requests at Once
- Why Won't My Address Verify/Validate?
- Ludicrous Speed
- Do you take 9-digit ZIP Codes as input?
- How are "care of" addresses formatted?
- Why am I getting a 401 HTTP status code?
- Will your service tell me if somebody lives at an address?
- How do I determine if a suite or apartment number is valid?
- The Benefits of Address Entry Validation and List Cleaning
- Maintaining Data Security with SmartyStreets
- Map Services Don't Validate Addresses
- Using Regular Expressions for Street Addresses
- PO Box vs. Street Address
- Who Can Validate Addresses?
- Alternatives to the USPS API
- Popular Lat/Long Providers
- ZIP Code API
- Does Google Parse/Standardize Addresses?
- Can I Validate an Address While Using Addmarker?
- Data Management
- Address Data Management "Like a Boss"
- International Geocoding: Around the GPS in 80 Days
- Is There an Open-Source Address Scrubber?
- My Geocode Service Won't Give Me ZIP+4 Codes. Why?
- Is There a Gecoding API as Good as
- How often should I re-verify addresses?
- Is Move-Update/NCOA Required?
- Why should I present the validated address back to my client for review?
- How Subscriptions Work
- How to prevent outages
- Deleting Your Account
- When a Plan Expires
- Can I get a refund?
- Can we have multiple users on the same account?
- Multiple Domains per Website Key
- What happens when I've used all my address lookups?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why are your prices so low?
Road Closed is our page archive, which contains outdated information. It is available for historical purposes only.View the archive ›