SmartyStreets Python SDK
If you want to access our APIs (other than the Download API) from a Python application, the SmartyStreets Python SDK can make it a lot easier. Our Python SDK includes ready-made data structures and takes care of all the gritty, low-level HTTP intricacies for you.
- How to Get It
- Download the Source Code
- How to Use It
- API Reference Material
- Have a Python project that is written for Python 2.7 or Python 3.x.
- Realize that you need an address verification component.
- Wisely conclude that you don't want to build your own address verification component.
- Realize that SmartyStreets has already created an address verification component.
- Either have the Requests module installed, or sit comfortably, knowing your friend pip will install this dependency for you.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use the SmartyStreets Python SDK.
How to Get It
The easiest way to get your giddy hands on this goodness is by using pip.
Be sure pip is installed, then just pop open your terminal and run
$ pip install smartystreets_python_sdk
Download the Source Code
You can find source code of the SmartyStreets Python SDK repository on Github which contains many sample code snippets.
Use the source, Luke!
$ python setup.py install
How to Use It
Here are a few examples showing how to use the Python SDK: