SmartyStreets PHP SDK
If you want to access our US Street Address API or US ZIP Code API from an application written in the PHP programming language, the SmartyStreets PHP SDK can make it a lot easier. Our PHP SDK includes ready-made data structures and takes care of all the gritty, low-level HTTP intricacies for you.
- How to Get It
- Download the Source Code
- How to Use It
- Decide to build a software project using PHP.
- Download and install PHP 5.6 or higher.
- Build enough of the project to realize that you now need an address verification component.
- Wisely conclude that you don't want to build your own address verification component.
- Realize that SmartyStreets has already created an address verification component.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use the SmartyStreets PHP SDK.
How to Get It
The easiest way to install this SDK is by using Composer.
Once you've downloaded Composer and initialized a
composer.json file in your project, add
Download the Source Code
You can find source code of the SmartyStreets PHP SDK repository on Github which contains many sample code snippets.
Use the source, Luke!
How to Use It
Here are a few examples showing how to use the PHP SDK: